Thursday, July 4, 2013

SHINHWA on Cool Kiz on the Block


Hai. I'm back again and this time I want something to cheer me up. So for today, I watched A Werewolf Boy again for the second time and I didn't feel like it was something I am looking for to cheer me up, then after taking a nap, I also watched the episode of Wong Fu Productions titled "Long Lost Member" feat Wang Lee Hom and I thought the guys were stiff as much as acting is concerned but I understand because it's simply Wang Lee Hom that you are collaborating with. Haha.

Moving on, this show Cool Kiz on the Block caught my interest because of the former members of 1 Night 2 Days, Kang Ho Dong and Lee Su Geun who are in it and Changmin is also a part of this show (even though he's mostly laughing and seldom talks like always haha). Anyways, I think this episode has gotten more special because SHINHWA is their guest. I mean, SHINHWA, the longest running boyband in S. Korea. The other night, I was LOL-ing at this, they were so funny!

So now, I'm planning to resume watching because the other night, I had to cut it halfway. Later! Maybe if I get to edit this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment