Sunday, July 21, 2013

Jung Kyung Ho

I'm so speechless with this guy, he just made three people squealing and fighting over him in this household. I cannot be calmed. And when I saw these pictures I was like OH MY GOSH this guy is not for real, I was so stunned by his toned body like... look at his muscles, it's very defined and it's like a damn masterpiece. I myself is not a fan of such body types until I saw it with him, or maybe it's acceptable because it's him... but still he's super attractive and all. It's totally unexpected 'cause he looked super skinny in suits or even in polo, jeans and shirts. Well, he's everything I could ask for right at the moment. <laughs> Enjoy the view as much as I did!


This post should be called the Jung Kyung Ho's body appreciation post. It'd be an honor to meet this man someday. Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment