Saturday, August 10, 2013

FIBA ASIA

Thank you Lord! We're going to Spain for world Championship on 2014! We needed this so much and you gave it, we're more than thankful for what you've given. This meant us nation building as we all witnessed today Filipinos from all walks of life and beliefs coming together for Gilas Pilipinas. It was earnestly achieved through blood and sweat and of course, this wouldn't be possible without Your guidance and help. I'm so proud, I wouldn't ask for more for this team anymore, I'm just praying for a continuous blessings and guidance to come their way so they could play great in every game that they will have to face. Tomorrow is versus Iran, I'm hoping for the Championship but, this win against South Korea alone was enough. Championship will only serve us our bonus given the chance. I'm happy and proud to be Filipino! Laban Pilipinas! To God be all the Glory!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment