Monday, July 22, 2013

Multitasking

Help me! I'm so breathless with everything I did today. So, I just totally immersed myself into Kdrama land through the doing of Heartless City on me. Do we blame it on Heartless City again? So cruel but for sure. This should be a pleasurable commitment to watch this drama but after attempting a couple of times to distract myself today, I failed quite miserably while craving for more! As a result, I followed lots (countless) of blogs at wordpress and from here (blogger) to fill my need of  a drama, with the help of confiding with blogs as an alternative to my addiction. Oh well from all the works I did, I just acquired a headache and with the contribution of downloading Shark and Dating Agency Cyrano. Also, the agonizing pain that Mandate of Heaven won't seed is unbelievable, just when this drama has ended already! Arrrgh. Look, to stretch this one, I just included TEN 2, Nine and Ugly Alert to my watch list out of desperation. Honestly, all I did in between is to linger on Doctor's Son which is made even worse, I really miss him already! Rewatching this series after the drama ends is a must! For real, I need that. That doesn't end there I guess, I attempted to watch I Need Romance in contemplation whether I Can Hear Your Voice is worth to disengage myself from obsession or not: just because episode 1 didn't draw me in while my mind wanders around. What in the world to blame with this kind of phenomenon? Your bet.

source: jjsweeter0211 @ soompi

Oh btw, I also have to remind myself about my other responsibilities in life. Student duties, anyone? Arrrgh. I need focus from now on and post-its if time management won't work to take it one step at a time. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment