Sunday, September 1, 2013

I miss Heartless City

Damn, I can't count the days that passed since its ending but I am aware to myself that I kind of miss Heartless City. Maybe, it's only a matter choice whether to miss it or not, but I'm sure that I love the satisfaction it gives me whenever I reminisce the drama. The characters were very remarkable with their roles, not only with my favorite Doctor's Son, Ji Hyun. It was a total package of everything that I want to find in a drama that is, the plot-line that composes suspense, love, bromance, friendship, politics all together and execution-wise, it was amazing! So now, I'm not only missing Doctor's Son but the other casts as well. I don't even know how to put it to the context of reality because it's just a drama that I watched. C'mon. But then I have to forgive myself in times like this and recognize that I was too attached that my feelings still linger until now. You have that kind of regret because it really sucks to miss something that was truly special to you but somehow you realize that it was such a pleasurable experience which I was really thankful of. Hopefully, I can bring myself to re-watch the drama so I could wrap it up with recaps if possible. I've been planning to but I haven't really started doing it yet. I know that it takes a lot of time and work for that. I'm thinking of maybe this week, while I'm waiting for new dramas to get indulge to.

No comments:

Post a Comment