Sunday, July 7, 2013

I love being a fangirl

I love Sundays. One of the best days of the week!

I watched two movies today without much expectations but seriously after watching them, I only have love and appreciation for both: Pans Labyrinth and Jane Eyre (2011). I must say that they are the two perfect movies to satisfy my ravings these past few days. Bravo! I didn't expect them to be as good they turned out to be seriously which got me into thinking why should I have doubted them in the first place. Really, my heart seems like it wants to jump off of my chest dancing in joy because I really loved the two movies I watched today. Pans Labyrinth is recommended to me by a friend as it's one of her favorites whereas Jane Eyre, I wasn't able to arrive at the ending the first time I watched it so I gave it a second chance. 

Pans Labyrinth is a story of a young girl who believes in fairy tales. One day, she met a fairy which introduced her to a faun that promised her to become a princess only if she gets to do the tasks given to her. At first, I wasn't feeling the story until it managed to capture my attention in the long run so after that, I didn't blink an eye as I was curious. This movie is totally mind blowing, I bet no one could ever guess until they watch it without missing out a detail. Though I'm not the biggest fan of fairy tales, this has got to be the best fairy tale to be told. Must watch! 

Then after that, I went straight to Jane Eyre (2011). Jane Eyre has a lonely childhood as she went through a lot in her age. She was sent to a Lowood School and after eight years, she departed from the school and became a governess to a young French orphan girl. Through fate, she met Edward Rochester. This movie has gotten my interest to read the book because I was absorbed by the beauty of the dialogues between Jane and Mr. Rochester. I find them powerful and intellectually arousing. A lovely piece of a classic literature. A must watch as well!

Now, I'm thinking if I should make a review of these two. I really think they deserve it and aside from that, people needs to be introduced with these kind of movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment