Saturday, June 22, 2013

TGIF

And it's finally weekend again, a good excuse to stay up as late as you can because tomorrow is a rest day, for me at least. I guess this doesn't apply to everyone, and I'm very glad I have this simple thing in life to be thankful for. Not that others should feel unlucky for having a work during weekends though, it's just that different circumstances comes with different sources of happiness so no big deal to that. I just want to enjoy the rest of the weekend, not thinking of going anywhere. I plan to spend my time at home and finish watching Chuno which is a really good drama in my opinion, one of the best out there. I think that having this much time to watch is a blessing in itself so I really want to share that kind of happiness brought by watching k-dramas to everyone and not keep it to myself so I'm working on my blog right now where I make my insights about the dramas and movies that I've watched. I have worries though in sharing my thoughts because I have my shortcomings in writing or expressing my feelings but hopefully, I'd be able to convey to my readers the meaning of these dramas to me. Even with the simplest  thing as having people to read my posts really means a lot. I hope that they get something from me while reading. That's just my wishful thinking though, I don't really know.

So I guess that's it for now. I'm excited for the weekend though I'm not completely work-free person. Hee.


No comments:

Post a Comment