Sunday, July 7, 2013

Feel Good Saturday

This day is overall great! I get to do some therapy for myself from all the stress I went through these past few days.

So today I had a chance to update myself live on the TVXQ concert in LA and I must say that it was awesome, I felt really excited even though I wasn't there physically but I guess a part of my spirit just went. I still feel awesome about it. Just. The boys actually spoke in English I could cry. I was so proud of them really, I didn't expect their improvement on the language. They really learnt so well, nothing is impossible to them. And of course, I was so proud of the red ocean and the fan project for TVXQ, it was amazing, felt like I was a part of it.

Anyway, today also I get to be more productive than I thought which drives me to work even harder tomorrow. Though I didn't get to update my fangirl blog, I feel like missing a lot.

And of course Saturdays wouldn't be complete without The Voice of the Philippines. It's becoming clearer to me now on who's team I am rooting for. I think I'm 60% Bamboo and 40% Lea. Everyone's so good, I love this show!

This day is awesome! To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment