Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Chuno: The Finale

I can't remember the last time I cried this much for a Korean drama, I can't even think of a closest one to compare. As much as I didn't want it to end, I had to. It's bittersweet but fulfilling at the same time. This drama has obviously left its mark on me, a very unforgettable one, a reason to feel happy and blessed to be a fan of sageuk dramas not only because I get to learn a lot of values from them but also for a great and timeless experience. The journey of the characters was not easy, it was a difficult role and portrayal for the actors but they were able to pull it off so well. I really salute them for that, throughout this series, everyone from the actors to the directors, writers, producers down to the crew off-scene earned my #RESPECT.

I know I will have a hard time moving on. I'm so attached, I cried buckets during the last 30-40 minutes in the finale. The best part of the ending would have to be:
"Do you know who the sun belongs to?" "It's us. Because we don't have anything [material]"
Who said that? Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment