Thursday, July 4, 2013

Gloomy day...

I'm still trying to cope with the sad news I received last night... My uncle passed away, I was shocked, sad, mixed emotions. At first, I can't even move or react, my thoughts went blank and I felt my body weakened. I haven't had a proper sleep today.

Remembering my uncle, he is one of the few people that I get a chance to talk to whenever I go back home in Ilocos and surely, the next time, he will be missed a lot. It's saddening that I can't visit him on his wake. :(

Life is short. But I know he's lived his life to the fullest and the way he'd wanted it to be. What consoles me most right now is that he's in a much better place with God so everyone could be at peace...

This is not a goodbye, we will see you again uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment